Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bathtime Tooshies







I do believe that we humiliate our children most with pictures of them in the bath. I do also believe that we get the cutest pictures of them at bathtime. So, now that I have stated my beliefs to you, here is what I believe to be some really cute pictures and what some day my children will believe to be the most humiliating pictures ever. What fun is being a mom if you can't embarass your kids every now and then? My mom taught me that and I'm sure it was my grandma that taught it to her. Now for the explanation: Since we are waiting to move into our house and our alloted time in TLF is up, we are staying with some of our very good friends. They have twin boys who are a year older then Kristian and a newborn baby boy. We decided it wold be fun (and make for cute pictures) if we gave all 3 older boys a bath together (Kristian is in the middle). Eliza did not like the fact that she had to wait her turn and decided to try and join them. Fortunately for me, her attempt was unsuccesful but made for a super cute picture! Lastly, Eliza has what we call her tushy-shakin'-dance and was showing it off when she got done with her bath. My friend did get some video but I just have to figure out how to get it on here. Hope you enjoy what I believe are some of the cutest tooshies ever!

1 comments:

Cherstin said...

I love the tushie shake'n.
And your new house looks spaciuos. I see it is still winter there. I can't wait to see more pictures. I talked to your mom the other day about you and all your drama. I miss you and your drama. Never a dull moment.