Monday, March 31, 2008

My 1st Blog from Germany

1st Easter in Germany
Our church's name in German
My cuties on Easter morning
Our base for the next 4 years!
A little village (taken in the car, sorry)

So we've been here for a week and a half and I still can't believe it! We are STILL house hunting with no end in sight! But, I am in love with the country thus far! We are out in the farm land and it is gorgeous! The villages are so cute with cobblestone streets and cute houses. I will post more pictures as soon as I take more but I'll just post a few right now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cherstin said...

OHHHH!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know exactly what you are seeing right now and i have to say I AM JELIOUS! I miss it so much. I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you guys are happy?! We miss you!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow - Kristine - Germany sure seems to suit you! I hope you are this happy for the whole four years! We miss you and we are trying to keep your mom out of too much trouble! Can't wait to see more pictures!