Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Land Before Time

This has become Kristian's favorite movie lately which is funny because it's my original on VHS from the 80's. I was putting him to bed last week and here is our conversation (K=Kristian, M=Mommy): K-"Mommy, I Littlefoot" M-"Oh yeah?" K-"Yeah, and you Mother, Lila is Ducky, Papa Petry, Mamaw Three-horn" M-"Mamaw's a tree star?" K-"No, Mamaw Three-horn like Cera" M-"Oh, and who is Daddy?" K-"Daddy is Spike...(long pause).....Na-na (Shawna),....Na-na is Sharptooth! (lots of giggles from K)". It is so funny how his imagination is growing! He really keeps me entertained!

3 comments:

Vergie said...

Yeah...kids have a funny, innocent spirit around them. It's like most kids are born with this immense stage presence. (Which always seems to be absent when in public)

There are some horror vids and stories about my personal younger self; whereas this one is cute and creative.

Thus the difference being I was an evil, sadist child. :D

Apparently I had to have been cute though, because I escaped the wrath of impatient parents heh heh - I don't know how much longer I'll last though, since I've crossed into the teenage years.

Just enjoy these stories, so you have something fond to look at after ripping a good portion of your hair out subsequent to a dramatic fight. It'll lift your spirits ;)

~Virginia~ aka Sexy Sweater Gangsta Momma

Becca & Joel said...

Kristine! I finally got to your blog! Now we're linked! I can't wait to hear all about your arrival to Germany, and how you are setteling in! Keep us posted!

Becca & Joel said...

Kristine! I finally got to your blog! Now we're linked! I can't wait to hear all about your arrival to Germany, and how you are setteling in! Keep us posted!