Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 2 at Disneyland













This was our last day at the parks. We tried to finish up what we didn't do the first day but still weren't able to do everything we wanted. I think my favorite part of the day was going on Nemo's Submarine Voyage for the first time! I still remember the old submarines and loved them but the kids had never been on. I loved the way the ride turned out, Disney never fails to amaze me! The kids would not have been happy without a ride on It's a Small World and I was excited to see the changes they made in adding Disney characters to the ride. I was happy with how they added characters without making the ride all about them, very tasteful. Dan's friend, Allen, was able to join us for a couple hours and Kristian took right to him. This was our last day with my parents, they flew home the next morning. It was a great ending to our time in the parks!

0 comments: