Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristian's 1st Big Owie





We got a call from the German Kindergarten that Kristian had an "accident" and to come get him. I thought it unusual because he has a change of clothes in his backpack and they usually don't call for that. Dan went over to pick him up and I met them at the front door to see Kristian with a good sized gash on the side of his left eye. Dan took Kristian to the ER and he got bandaged up (no stitches) and has been such a brave boy about the whole ordeal. He's actually handling it better than I am. I am so glad it wasn't worse and am so proud of my brave boy.

2 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

AAAwwww...what did the other kid look like? He looks like he is so roud of his battle wound, too!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

poor guy! they should have emphasized more about his accident as i too, would have thought that they meant he had missed the bathroom.
but you know what? chicks dig scars :)!