Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun Family Day!












We decided to take a trip to IKEA yesterday but not the one we usually go to. We went to one in Saarlouis which is close to Ramstein Base because Ramstein has a Chili's! We spent a good 5 hours at IKEA and spent 460 Euro! We bought Kristian a new bed and storage furniture to organize the kids rooms. Seriously, I have an IKEA addiction!

After IKEA we went to Volgeweh Base and went to their BX which is like a mall compared to our little pathetic one here! We got a PS3, I got Dan a Nintendo DS for his V-Day present and he got me a new camera! We also got a tent so we can take the kids camping this summer! I think they are at a good age now.

We finally got to Chili's around 9PM after I met up with a lady for what's comparable to our Craigslist and bought the Twilight hardback set for $50! I ate my favorite Quesadilla Explosion Salad and Dan got the Fajita Trio. The kids both got nothing other than Mac & Cheese. I swear they would eat that every day if they could! Enjoy our pics! I will take pics of our IKEA purchases after everything is put together!

1 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I love IKEA, too! I wish we had one closer - or maybe it's a good thing...IKEA, ice cream, video games and Chili's - wow, that's a big day!