Saturday, July 26, 2008

Eliza's Birthday Party!






I can't believe my baby is 2! We had a Little Einsteins birthday for Eliza and we set up a baby pool and sprinkler ball in the backyard. The day was beautiful and everything went really well! Even my attempt at a Rocket cake went better than I expected! Within 30 minutes of everyone leaving it was pouring down rain, I couldn't believe it! Eliza had a great time, loves all of her presents and was able to cover herself in cake frosting! All in all it was a great day!

4 comments:

Becca & Joel said...

I can't believe that cake! You are so creative! I need your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog - I went private. E-mail me at cartierfam@ms.com

Cherstin said...

Can you believe our babies aren't babies anymore? What are we going to do? I guess it's time to do it again. Are you with me?!I promise I wont hate you this time:)

Emilee said...

Hey Kristine! This makes me really miss you! Wow! Paris Disneyland-- that is cool! I LOVE the pictures of the kids in that yellow flower field! They are adorable and getting big.

Becca & Joel said...

Missing you! Are you having too much fun to post about it yet? We need updates from Germany! : )