Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kristian loves our backyard!






Kristian and I spent some one on one time the other day in the backyard playing. He had a blast and even after over an hour he still did not want to come in. I told him not to play near the big tree because there might be spiders and so he pretended the tree was Sharptooth and was determined to stay away from it. At one point, his ball rolled over to the tree and Kristian ran after it. K-Mommy, Sharptooth has my ball! M-Well go get it from him K-Sharptooth, that is my ball and you can't ever have it again! He also decided to try to talk to a spider and when I told him spiders don't talk he said "Oh yeah, only happy spiders talk, not dirty spiders" About 10 minutes later he was trying to talk to the rocks which I got a picture of. K-Hey rocks, how are you? M-Kristian are you talking to the rocks? K-Yeah, Hey rocks I said hello! M-Kristian, rocks don't talk K-Oh yeah, bye rocks! He is such a crazy boy, it makes me love him even more!

1 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I love how you are loving Germany! And your pictures are like a magazine! You go get 'em!